Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First TpT Product!

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to let you all know that I have my FIRST product/freebie available on Teacher Pay Teachers!!!  Ahhhh!  I have made a simple ABC Upper Case/Lower Case Match Up...but they have a Boston Terrier theme!  If you know me, you know I love my dogs and love sharing stories about them with my students.  I cannot wait to use these in the classroom this year.  I KNOW my students will LOVE them!  :)


 And here's a couple pictures of the real Boston Terriers just to make you smile!


Check out my store by clicking here: Lauren's Loft, download my FREEBIE, and let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you on the Midwest Teacher Blogger Meet-up group on Facebook. I see that you're from Ohio! A few teacher bloggers from Ohio are starting a collaborative blog if you're interested in joining. We're a small group right now, so we'd love to have you! If you're interested, you can fill out this form and I'll contact you with all of the info. Thanks!! http://bit.ly/OHBloggersForm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank so much for inviting me. I am really excited to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete