Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet the Teacher Blogger!


Hi Everyone!  I have been busy working on my first TpT product, getting ready for school to start next week, and my Masters classes to start the week after that!  It's going to be a busy, but exciting year!  I thought that Falling Into First's Meet the Teacher Blogger Linky Party sounded like fun so here it is!



THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

boston terriers, black iced tea, organizing, books, traditions, banana cake, abraham lincoln, shopping, teaching!, target, colored pens, the color pink, owls, purses/bags/totes, reading, and binge watching netflix


IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

I would love to be a full-time Nanny!


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

determined, responsible, creative


FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

“Please sharpen your pencil while I’m teaching,” said NO teacher ever!!
  

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Abraham Lincoln, Lucille Ball, Lady GaGa
  

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

Wake Up Lauren!  I have a tendency of missing what is right in front of me


Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

I would love to have ESP and be able to know what people were thinking.


Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"to live each day with gratitude, for true gratitude will guard against selfishness, envy, self-pity, and pride.”


Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Miranda Lamberts “Mama’s Broken Heart”


Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Definitely a Night Owl!
  

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

I am working on my first product/resource now and hope to have it up on TpT this weekend!


Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!


I absolutely hate for my food to touch and will not eat the parts of food that have touched other food.  Trust me, it’s contaminated!!!  


Click on the image to link up!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I came across your blog! It's absolutely adorable. Good luck with the new school year. I'm also new to the blogging/TPT world. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    -Katie (your newest follower)
    http://thepawsitivepencil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog too and look forward to reading future posts!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your school year! I don't know if I would be brave as you and be able to handle knowing what other people are thinking. I think I'd rather not know!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Now that you mention it...I might have to think about it a little longer! :)

      Delete